Support Our Content
My goal is to provide top-rated resources to the Bitcoin community in the form of my podcast, newsletters and other educational resources. As my show continues to grow, I aim to earn a full-time income from these activities while keeping almost all of my content free. My current expenses are hosting, internet, audio and computer equipment, several other paid accounts, as well as all the time researching, recording, editing, writing and posting.
Immediate fundraising goals
Revamp the website
- Purchase a nodl
- Setting up a desk with better equipment
- Outsource some tasks like scheduling and editing media
FREE Ways to Support
- Subscribe (unsubscribe/resubscribe 😉
- Review on iTunes!
- Tell friends, family and Meetups
- Sign up for the free Fundamentals Report
- Subscribe on YouTube and comment on episodes
- Send feedback or fill out our testimonial form
- Share and retweet on your social media (mention me so I can retweet and like)
- Request me as a guest on other shows you listen to
AFFILIATE LINKS Help a Ton
- Chart like a pro with TRADINGVIEW
- The Best WordPress Theme I’ve ever used! GeneratePress
- Promote a clear mind and general health with CBD Pure
- Sign up for Audible and get 2 FREE audio books
- Get your Bitcoin Stickers from Citizen Bitcoin!!!
Members Get More Perks
Get more out of your Donation. Below we have a breakdown of the perks of becoming a Member through Patreon.
Basic ($1/mo) – Vote in member polls, ask questions for Banter / Q&A episodes, and get our weekly market analysis newsletter The Fundamentals Report
- Support our community and content!
- Access to member-only voice & text chats in Discord, speak with other serious bitcoiners
- Member-only episodes
- Your name on our About page
Premium Member ($50/mo)
- All Member level benefits PLUS
- Access to Ansel’s Office Hours 2 – 3 hours/week
- Schedule 1-on-1’s with Ansel
- Get a backlink of your choice in all podcast show notes
Top Sponsor ($500/mo)
Be a sponsor to take us to the next level with our brand. Be instrumental support as we expand our content offerings into books and daily shows. Sponsors will be highlighted on our podcasts and weekly Fundamentals Newsletter. Reach out for custom perks.
Of course, bitcoin is the preferred method of donation. We do have several ways to donate in bitcoin.
Weekly Market Analysis Newsletter
Every Friday we send out the best macro and fundamentals level newsletter in bitcoin, The Fundamentals Report. It’s designed to take 5 mins to read and includes the following sections: Top Stories, Price, Mining, Market, Lightning, Development, and other Trends.
(COMING SOON) BTC Pulse, a Newsletter for Traders
Very soon we will be offering a daily newsletter for traders called the BTC Pulse. It’s designed to inform you on important developments that will affect your trades. Bitcoin is the main focus, but it will have some small commentary on altcoins as well, to provide a well rounded read of the market.
This newsletter will contains:
- Daily outlook and projections
- Our informed reaction to breaking news.
As part of your BTC Pulse subscription, you’ll get an entry in our monthly game of skill/contest. We’re still in the planning stage of this one, but every month we will be taking your skillful predictions on the end of month price of bitcoin. Predictions will be due by the end of first Friday of every month UTC time, and be scored against the monthly candle close on Bitstamp. The closest prediction wins a prize.
For the hardcore hodlers that don’t like to part with their bitcoin, I see you. If you’d like to donate to our community and content, click the image below for PayPal or Credit Cards. Include a message or drop me a note, so I know who to thank. (click the image below)
Become a Sponsor
Are you interested in reaching our community and subscribers, while supporting quality content? Become a sponsor of Bitcoin & Markets! We are always looking for partners in the Bitcoin space to support our podcast, newsletters, and member services. If you have a company or project that would like to reach my audience, contact me to talk about becoming a sponsor. Email me and we can set up a call to discuss opportunities.