My goal is to provide top-rated resources to the Bitcoin community in the form of my podcast, newsletters and other educational resources. As my show continues to grow, I aim to earn a full-time income from these activities while keeping almost all of my content free. My current expenses are hosting, internet, audio and computer equipment, several other paid accounts, as well as all the time researching, recording, editing, writing and posting.
In the next year I would love to start a short book about the Origins of Money (you can donate specifically for that here), followed by a second book on the Ethics of Hard Money in a year or two.
Immediate fundraising goals:
- Revamp the website
- Setting up a studio with better equipment
- Outsource some tasks like managing content distribution
Easy Ways to Support My Efforts
There are several different ways to support the show. Some of the most effective are free!
FREE WAYS to support the show
- Review the show on iTunes!
- Tell friends, family and Meetups
- Sign up for the free Fundamentals Report
- Subscribe on YouTube and comment on episodes
- Send feedback
- Retweets and share on your social media
- Request me as a guest on other shows you listen to
AFFILIATE LINKS Help a Ton
- Check out OPENNODE! Get started in Bitcoin/Lightning in 5 mins!
- Shop normally on Amazon through my affiliate link
- Try Audible, Get 2 Free Audio Books, Cancel Anytime
- Sign up for a Pro TradingView Account, saved charts, more indicators
Get our Fundamentals Newsletter!
Become a Member
Get more out of your Donation. Currently if you become a member on Patreon, you get commercial free podcasts and an extra couple of shows a month in a series called Bitcoin is Freedom. We have multiple tiers of support, with some different perks. Check them out.
Fiat through PayPal and Credit Card for Hodlers
PayNym (learn more)
Become a Sponsor
We are always looking for the right fit for partnerships in the Bitcoin space. If you have a company or project that would like to reach my audience, contact me to talk about becoming a sponsor. Email me and we can set up a call to discuss opportunities.