We are psyched you want to pay for your membership in bitcoin! Patreon, of course, has no built in way to do it, but we do have a work around that has a few limitations and an extra step.
How it works
We’ve set up a Global Patreon Member at each membership tier ($5/mo – $50/mo), which you can use for an RSS feed. We will add your email to an auto-forward, so you can get the notification when a new member-only episode drops and to forward new posts when published. We will update our records with your information as needed with mailing address for swag gifts and Discord handle.
The Global Patreon Member memberships will run for one year starting TBD/2019. We do this to have at least yearly control over the RSS feed we provide. Your price in bitcoin will be prorated for the remainder of that year. You will need to re-subscribe at that point. A lifetime contract can be worked out, so just ask if you are interested.
- Memberships are for the remainder of the current Global Patreon Member’s year at each tier
- The current miner’s fee will be added to transactions under 0.005 btc
- If you’d prefer to simply make a Bitcoin donation and join with fiat, donation are much appreciated and can be done on our Bitcoin Donation page.
- Sponsors please use the form below, and I’ll contact you back ASAP.
Limitations to this method
- Not available for the $1/mo tier
- No voting in Patreon polls
- No Patreon comments (rarely used)
- Slower support time, because it’ll be through email
Once you’ve submitted the below form, we’ll get back to you with the prorated cost and other details. Thank you.